Must See Entertainment and Style Videos
DJ Steph Floss Shows Off His Ridiculous Sneaker Collection
Checking Out the Sneakers at the First Annual SNKRBST
Rampage Jackson Shows Off His Crib
This season, stay comfortable and dry in the bleachers with a homemade stadium cushion. Homemade insulated, waterproof stadium cushions are great alternatives to expensive store-bought ones, since they can be quickly assembled from materials already lying around the house.
Homemade Stadium Cushion Supplies
- Vinyl tablecloth
- Measuring tape
- Cotton batting
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery floss
Homemade Stadium Cushion
- Cut a 24" x 48" rectangle from a vinyl tablecloth.
- Lay the rectangle face down. Place a 20-inch square of 1-inch-thick cotton batting over half of the rectangle.
- Place a 2-inch layer of neatly stacked newspaper on top of the batting. Then place another 20-inch square of cotton batting on top of the layer of newspaper.
- Fold the vinyl rectangle over the three-layer stack of batting and newspaper. With colorful embroidery floss, sew around the open edges with an embroidery needle. Maintain a half-inch space between each stitch.
- Bring your stadium cushion with you to your next rainy-day sporting event to stay dry and comfortable.