Must See College Recruiting Videos
John Savage on College Coaches Dealing with MLB Draft
Grant Hill on Choosing Duke
Larry Kehres Talks About D-III Competition
Webletes.com is a website that aims to help high school athletes achieve their dream of playing college football. This year the site will host a Senior Showcase for aspiring players to display their skills in front of college coaches.
The event will be held at Oberlin College on Dec. 14, 2012. Athletes from 14 different states have registered to attend the event.
What Athletes Will Do
- Agility Stations: Pro-Agility Shuttle, L-Cone, Ladder and Star Drill for five minutes each. To comply with NCAA regs, no stopwatches will be used and no measurements will be taken.
- Position-Specific Drills: Athletes will have the opportunity to play offense and defense. Drills will be geared toward specific techniques and movements that coaches are interested in evaluating for a position.
- 1-on-1 Drills: Athlete will have a chance to compete and be assessed in 1-on-1 situations.
How Players Will Benefit
- Participating athletes will be evaluated by Division II and III coaches.
- Every NCAA school in the country will receive player information, along with video from the camp. Video will be taken at the agility and drill stations, as well as the 1-on-1 situations. Footage will also be uploaded to Youtube.com/Webletes for athletes to see and use for personal highlight tapes.
- Players will have a chance to compete against top athletes in the area.
- Top athletes will be showcased throughout Webletes.com.
The Showcase is open to any high school senior looking to improve his or her recruiting status. Check out Webletes.com for more information on how to register.