Must See Navy Videos
Navy Special Ops SEALs
Navy Special Ops AIRR
Navy Diver Dedication
To produce the world’s toughest warriors, the Navy subjects SEAL candidates to some of the world’s toughest training. The six-month Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL (BUD/S) training, which includes the fi ve-and-a-half-day Hell Week, is designed to push the human body to its absolute limit.
Just how tough is Navy SEAL training?
- Duration: 6 months
- Running: 1,300 miles in sand with boots (From the bottom of Maine to the top of Florida)
- Swimming: 150 miles of open water swimming (1.5 times the distance from Cuba to Florida)
Hell Week Stats
- Duration: 132 hours (5.5 days)
- Total Hours of Sleep: 4 hours (3 percent of the week)
- Running: 200 miles on sand in boots (7.5 marathons)