- 1 can solid white albacore tuna
- 1 whole wheat wrap
- 1 avocado
- 2 cups broccoli
- salt & pepper to taste
Directions: Tuna and avocado
- Scoop drained tuna into a bowl and set aside.
- Slice the avocado in half lengthwise.
- Scoop the avocado out of both halves and place in bowl with the tuna.
- Mash with two forks, pulling the tuna apart and mixing in avocado.
- When avocado is fully mixed, sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Scoop onto whole-wheat wrap and serve.
- You want to cook and eat the florets, not the stems, so chop a head of broccoli into small pieces that are mainly "tree top" and not so much "trunk."
- Cut the broccoli into equal size pieces to ensure it cooks evenly.
- Place the chopped broccoli in a bowl with about 2 tbsp of water at the bottom.
- Cover the bowl with a plate.
- Place in the microwave for two minutes, then poke it with a fork. You want it to be firm, not mushy or stiff. If it's undercooked, continue to 'wave it in 30-second intervals. When it's done, top with salt & pepper and serve.
Photo Credit: Getty Images // Thinkstock