- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup cheese
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 serving plain Greek yogurt
- salsa to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- Crack an egg into a bowl lined with cooking spray and whisk it with a fork until yolk and whites are well blended.
- Microwave for 30 seconds (you should hear some popping).
- There should be no liquid left in the bowl, and the egg should be fluffy and solid. Slide your fork along the bottom of the bowl and drop egg onto a plate and cover with foil.
- Repeat three more times and top the eggs with cheese and salsa. Serve while hot.
Directions: Sweet Potato
- Wash potato thoroughly.
- Cut small incisions into the top and bottom of the potato, then wrap it a paper towel.
- Microwave for eight minutes on high.
- Poke the potato with a fork. If the fork doesn't slide in easily, microwave it in 45-second intervals until done.
- Once cooked, remove and slice in half lengthwise.
- Top with Greek yogurt as a sour cream substitute and serve.
Photo Credit: Getty Images // Thinkstock