Playoff Round-Up: The Hard Work Behind the NFL Conference Championship Games
All pro football fans know the teams, stars, matchups and story lines of this weekend's NFL Conference Championship games. However, the hard work that goes into getting NFL players to this point in the season often remains a mystery.
Here, we spare you more run-of-the-mill conference championship previews and instead bring you a collection of articles and videos featuring key contributors for each remaining playoff team. Check the links below to learn about these players' training, skill development, nutrition and mindset.
Starting next week, we'll be deep in coverage for the teams advancing to Super Bowl XLVII. Enjoy this weekend's games and be sure come back to STACK for hard-hitting Super Bowl coverage.
NFC Championship: San Francisco 49ers @ Atlanta Falcons, 3 p.m. Sunday, FOX
San Francisco 49ers
- Colin Kaepernick's Top 5 Moments This Season
- 6 Things You Can Learn from Colin Kaepernick
- Patrick Willis's "Homegrown" Off-Season Workout
- Training Behind Dashon Goldson's Monster Hits
- How LaMichael James Built Muscle for his NFL Rookie Season
- Tony Gonzalez's Favorite Protein Shake Recipe
- Dunt'a Robinson's Top 3 Cover Corner Drills
- Matt Ryan on Setting and Achieving His NFL Goals
AFC Championship: Baltimore Ravens @ New England Patriots, 6:30 p.m. Sunday, CBS
- Ray Rice's Off-Season Beach Workout for Speed and Power
- Courtney Upshaw's Path to the Pros
- Get Fired Up with Ray Lewis's Locker Room Speech
- Ray Lewis's Postgame Speech Following Last Year's AFC Championship Loss to New England
New England Patriots
- Dont'a Hightower's Path to the Pros
- Devin McCourty's Off-Season Speed and Agility Training
- Nate Solder's Path to the Pros
- Patrick Chung's Explosive Core Circuit