Matt Kemp was born and bred in Oklahoma and made his name in Southern California with the Los Angeles Dodgers. So which team is the two-time All Star picking to win Super Bowl XLVII?
Dodgers' super-utility man Jerry Hairston Jr. serves as STACK's guest correspondent at Athletes' Performance, where the 14-year veteran talks Super Bowl predictions with big-league players preparing for the 2013 MLB season at the Phoenix-based facility.
Among the highlights:
- Matt Kemp does not like to be touched when interviewed
- Kemp reveals his plans for the Super Bowl
- Hairston reveals his prediction for the 2013 MLB Most Valuable Player
- Dodgers infielder Rusty Ryal picks the Ravens . . . we think
- Boston Red Sox OF Jonny Gomes gets philosophical with his prediction and takes part in some friendly banter with Hairston. Gomes and Hairston were teammates in Cincinnati and Washington
- Gomes also talks about the inspiration behind his newly sprouted beard
- Most impressive: Hairston has some serious on-air talent!
Photo Credit: Getty Images // Thinkstock