Learn how to get from doormat to dominant in Madden Mobile.
1. If you're looking to earn coins quickly, target the easy Season Achievements first. Your team should have no trouble taking out the competition, so you can use this chance to focus on earning Achievements that will get you trophies and coins.
2. Early on, the quickest way to build up your team is to focus on opening packs. You'll almost always get at least a couple of players who can upgrade your team, and you can always use additional players to work toward completing sets.
3. Most people think you should focus your coins on upgrading your QB or running back, but the best Madden Mobile players know games are won and lost in the trenches. Focus on snapping up the best offensive and defensive linemen you can find on the cheap, as they'll improve all facets of your game.
4. Make sure to regularly check your team lineup screen to see the OVR ratings for all of your players and identify any positions you need to shore up. You can also see how you stack up against other teams by tapping on an opponent in Head-to-Head mode and using the Scout button to check out their lineup.
5. Protect your team! Make sure you link your account to Facebook so you never lose your progress. If you switch devices, your squad will follow you. Bonus: you'll get extra coins for being logged on.
Photo Credit: Getty Images // Thinkstock