- Perform the following speed ladder patterns with your hands while maintaining push-up position.
- Forward Run: one hand in each box
- Lateral Shuffle: two hands in each box, no crossover
- Ickey Shuffle: two hands in each box, one hand out in diagonal shuffle
- Reverse Ickey Shuffle: two hands in each box, one hand out in backward diagonal shuffle
Sets/Reps: 2x each pattern
Benefits: The different ladder drills train the shoulders to be strong and stable in their full range of motion, preparing them for unexpected movements or blows sustained during sports activity.