STACK is seeking experts to join its Expert Contributor Program. You will have the opportunity to share your expertise with millions of athletes, coaches, parents and fellow experts from around the country, and also get recognized as a thought leader in your area of expertise.
As a STACK Expert Contributor, you will write articles about training, nutrition, skill development, gear and other topics of interest to serious athletes. Your work will be published on STACK's leading media properties, STACK.com and STACK Magazine, which reach millions of readers and web visitors each month.Sign Up today to join hundreds of other experts already contributing to STACK and join our mission to make athletes better at the sports they play and lives they lead! Apply Here
HOW IT HELPS YOU
- Compete to be recognized as a STACK Expert of the Month and win $150
- Compete to earn Top 10 of the Month and win $50
- Receive a complimentary subscription to STACK Magazine
- Be featured on STACK.com, Yahoo! Sports and our network of affiliate sites—one of the 15 largest sports properties in the U.S., reaching 15 million+ unique visitors per month
- Be featured in STACK Magazine, reaching more than 5 million high school athletes, their parents, coaches and trainers with each bimonthly issue
- Confirm your reputation as an expert by sharing your ideas, methods and principles
- Build your résumé and earn recognition as a STACK Expert Contributor
- Help millions of athletes stay safe and healthy by guiding them to better training, nutrition, skill development and gear purchasing decisions
WHOM YOU WILL HELP
- Athletes. They are our core audience, and they deserve safe, effective and actionable information that will help them make their sports dreams come true.
- Coaches. These men and women double as parents, educators and administrators, and they need easy access to credible information and advice they can use to help their athletes reach their potential.
- Parents. Concerned parents want the best for their sons and daughters. They want to see their children succeed—and do so safely—and they seek correct answers to their questions.
- Experts. Just like you, most experts want to learn more about their areas of expertise and receive advice from respected peers.
PEOPLE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Strength coaches for pro teams, top colleges, elite high schools and independent facilities
- Fitness experts, personal trainers and other professionals with expertise in performance training
- Sports nutritionists and dietitians working with pro athletes/teams, colleges and athletes of all ages
- Athletic trainers, physical therapists, and other sports health professionals for pro teams, top rehab centers, college and high school programs
- Orthopedic surgeons and other medical professionals who specialize in working with athletes and treating sports injuries
- Sports psychologists working with athletes of all sports and all levels
- Skill coaches, position coaches and other experts on the skills and fundamentals of all sports for all levels of athletes
- Experts on equipment, gear, apparel and training tools specifically designed for athletes
EXAMPLES OF TOP EXPERT ARTICLES
- Carb Back-Loading: A Nutrition Hack for Supercharged Performance - Sean Hyson
- Kait's Meal of the Month: Overnight Oats - Kait Fortunato
- Regeneration: The Secret Behind Pro Football Players' Longevity - Roy Holmes
- The Complete Off-Season Football Workout - Robert Pomazak
- Gain 4 Pounds of Muscle in 10 Days - Joe Lopez