First Step, Crossover, Spin Move, Fast Break, Layup: these are the five basketball elements guiding Chris Paul’s CP3 signature shoe to its fifth generation release, which officially occurs today, Jan. 11. While Paul has always been known for his astonishing quickness on the court, the CP3.V pays homage to other elements of his game, while still providing enough support for his constant changes of direction and wear-and-tear jumping.
* Dual density midsole and advanced cushioning material on the medial side for an immediate push
* Convenient pull tab on the heel, which makes it easy to slip on the shoe
* Multi-directional traction on sole; attaches to the floor for a solid first step
* Cushioned heel notch construction to prevent slippage (in the low-cut design)
* External TPU Midfoot Shank, which provides a snug yet elastic fit
* Ventilated inner sleeve to help keep your feet cool
* Sandwich mesh tongue with five perforations for added comfort
* Low-cut ankle collar for increased range of motion
* Compression Molded Phylon (foam) on the lateral side of the midsole, providing more cushioning and lateral stability for sharper, more explosive cuts
* Durable polyurethane film on the upper for more stability
* Flywire upper for support
* CP’s signature Podulon technology, strategically placed in the heel for responsive cushioning
* Dual Density Outsole, which is dense rubber in the heel and medial forefoot to deliver enhanced traction
The CP3.V is retailing for $120. Check out the shoe now on nike.com.