Every week, a new STACK Challenge gives you an opportunity to test your athletic ability and win a STACK T-shirt. Take the challenge and enter to win by tweeting your results with #STACKChallenge.
Test your endurance and anaerobic capacity with a brutal rowing challenge.
For this week’s challenge, you’ll row as fast as you can on a rowing machine for 500 meters. Be sure to maintain correct form throughout the challenge by following these two rules:
- Keep your heels flat on the pad throughout the movement.
- Extend with your legs first, then finish with your arms.
Complete a 500-meter row as fast as possible.
How Do You STACK Up?
Rookie: 1:33 or more
Pro: 1:20 – 1:32
All-Star: 1:19 or less
How to Win a STACK T-Shirt
- Complete the challenge by June 29
- Follow STACK on Twitter (@stackmedia)
- Tweet your results and include #STACKChallenge
- Congratulations to Kristen Avvento for winning a STACK T-shirt by reaching All-Star level in last week’s 300-Yard Shuttle Challenge.
Not an All-Star yet? Use these workouts to get better.