Benefits: Increases quad and glute strength
- Assume an athletic stance with your feet hip-width apart.
- Take an exaggerated step back with your right foot and lower into a Lunge until your right knee is one or two inches above the ground.
- Keep your back straight and your left knee behind your toes.
- Drive up with your left leg and immediately take an exaggerated step backwards to perform a Lunge with your left leg. Do not move your right leg.
- Continue in an alternating fashion
Reps: 10 each leg