With the Sept. 28 FIFA 13 release date drawing near, soccer fans everywhere have reason to celebrate. However, if you already own FIFA 12, you might be wondering whether FIFA 13 is worth the price. To help make the decision easier, here are the facts:
- If you reserve FIFA 13 via Amazon, you can enjoy a pretty exciting in-game pre-order bonus—10,000 credits you can use to unlock certain game features, such as the adidas All-Star Team.
- The game's 360-degree dribbling system is supplemented with Complete Dribbling, facilitating more dynamic gameplay.
- Tactical Free Kick, Match-Day and a sophisticated artificial intelligence system produce an unmatched real-life soccer experience. (Get the lowdown on FIFA 13 Match-Day.)
- According to Videogamer.com, FIFA 13 features 500 officially licensed football clubs from 30 of the world's best leagues.
- To top it off, the game's soundtrack features a ridiculous list of world class superstars.
Finally, be aware that the Ultimate Edition, which provides access to 24 Ultimate Team Gold packs (one per week for 24 weeks), can only be reserved or purchased on the first day of release.
Those are the facts. The decision is yours, and yours alone. If you need a little more persuasion, check out: FIFA 13 Kinect Features Detailed.)
Photo Credit: Getty Images // Thinkstock