To show you what not to do, each week STACK brings you a moment from the weight room or sports field gone horribly wrong.
There's no better pick-me-up after a long day than watching a jerk on the Internet get his comeuppance. If you feel beaten down by work or school this week, take 20 seconds to watch this smarmy kid get what he deserves, then feel all your cares melt away.
Feel better? We thought so. A few things about this video:
- What's going on here? According to YouTube commenter "Vimtox," it is a classic game of Stingers. "Basically, you kick the ball at your friends and try to hurt them." Thanks Vimtox!
- This is a great example of why you should never send your kid to the cheapest day camp in your city. Those operations are always one adult, 15 teenagers and 200 campers. This video actually presents the best-case scenario: a 17-year-old organizes some sort of two-hour firing squad for kids. The worst-case scenario looks a lot more like the Hunger Games.
- If you were trying to create a character people would want to punch in the face, he would look a lot like this kid. With his hand on his hip and his legs crossed, he's very sassy. Plus, he doesn't respect the girl enough to look at her while she's approaching the ball. What a heel.
- Fantastic use of slow motion. Watching the video at normal speed is great for wiping away a day's worth of cares. Slow motion is good for a week. If we only got to see the kid cry, we'd be set through 2014.
More Fitness Fail Friday:
- The Lowest Moment in High School Football History
- This Is Why You Don't Have a Six-Pack
- The Only Thing Worse Than a Gym Selfie
Photo Credit: Getty Images // Thinkstock