It's Monday, and I have fallen victim to International Chest Day. Yep! I got smoked by this upper-body high-intensity interval workout and I loved it.
Now you can join me.
This workout should take you 50 minutes. No messing around; just get in and punish your upper body, then get on with your day. You will thank me after this HIIT workout from my 8-week program, which was released last week.
Holy heck, my chest is on fire.
Here it is:
- Jumps in place
- Overhead Squat x 10 Reps
- World's Best Stretch x 5 each way
- Push-Up to Yoga Pose x 10
- Lateral Lunge to Lean x 5 each side
- Side Lying Windmills x 5 each side
***Front Plank @ 2:30
- Bench Press - 2x10, 2x5, 1x3
- Plyo Push-Ups - 2x10 (rest 1:30 between sets)
- Dumbell One-Arm Arnold Press - 2x10 each side
Start with Bench to Plyo Push-Ups for the first 2 sets; then do Bench to Dumbbell One-Arm Arnold Press for the next 2 sets
- Incline Bench Press - 4x12
- Dumbbell Pullover - 3x10 (rest 1:30 between sets)
- Dumbbell Flat Flys - 3x10
- Band Tricep Press-Down - x50
Time yourself to see how fast you can complete these exercises in order—x 10, 5, 3, 1
- 1st Round = 10 Reps of each
- 2nd Round = 5 Reps of each
- 3rd Round = 3 Reps of each
- 4th Round = 1 Rep for each
As you can see it's pretty intense, but if you take your time and follow the rest protocol, you will be able to make it through—and you will see huge gains in your upper-body muscles. This HIIT workout is tough, but if you want real results, you will find a way to get it done.
For more free workouts and videos, follow me on social media:
Photo Credit: Getty Images // Thinkstock