Chest growth comes easier for some and harder for others. It’s just a fact of life. But just because you aren’t predisposed to have perfect pecs doesn’t mean you’re doomed to a life of a bird chest. Worry no more; I’ve got you covered. The plan below will cover your chest day no matter who you are. With time and the right amount of weight, his chest crushing workout is sure to help build prodigious pecs!
- Bench Press: 4x 6-10 (75% of max first 2 sets) (85% last 2 sets)
- Push-Ups: 4x Failure
* 2-minute rest between sets
- Incline Dumbbell Press: 3x 8-12 (85% of max)
- Incline Narrow Press: 3x 4-8 (Same weight as Incline Dumbbell Press and should approach failure each time)
* 1-minute rest between sets
- Seated Fly’s: 3x 15 (drop weight each set)
- Decline Push-up: 3x Failure
* 30 seconds of rest after each set
These six different exercises hammer your chest from all angles, ensuring muscle growth. But make no mistake—this routine will definitely have your chest burning the next day. More workouts coming soon!
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for more!
Photo Credit: Georgijevic/iStock
MORE FROM STACK: