Gamers who pre-order Grand Theft Auto V can now choose a Special Edition or Collector’s Edition. The latter is full of extra goodies to help you get more out of the game.
The Special Edition ($79.99) includes the following:
- Full retail copy of the game
- Collectible Steelbook with exclusive artwork featuring the three main characters, Michael, Franklin and Trevor
- Ability to access each character’s special ability 25% faster
- Single-player mode, including extra challenges across Los Santos and Blaine County
- Wardrobe upgrade, including more outfits, tattoos and a discount from a few of the shoe stores
- Free weapons, including the pistol .50, bullpup shotgun and melee hammer
The Collector’s Edition ($149.99) (in an impressive box) will include everything from the Special Edition, plus:
- GTA V-branded security deposit bag with logo key
- New Era 9FIFTY Snapback cap
- Access to classic GTA characters inside the GTA Online Character Creation System
- A garage and a few vehicles, including a 1930s-style Hotknife hotrod and CarbonRS sports bike in single-player mode and an expensive Khamelion electric car online
Don’t fret if your wallet won’t allow you to splurge. Players who pre-order the special edition, collector’s edition or just the retail version ($59.99) will get access to the Atomic Blimp.
GTA V has been officially announced for the PS3 and Xbox 360, but a leaked product listing suggests that the game could also be headed to the PS4 and Xbox One (and PC). The game lands in stores Sept. 17.