Use our chart to figure out where they stand.
- Offers you a scholarship
- Visits your house and meets your family
- Extends an invitation for an official visit
- Constantly sets up phone calls
- Details how many recruits are on his list and where you rank among them
- Watches you play multiple times and offers feedback
- Calls on the NCAA’s fi rst permissible date (after July 1 following completion of your junior year)
- Sends regular updates about the team’s accomplishments
- Mails a media guide and admissions packet
- Sends emails regularly
- Attends a practice or game
- Speaks with your high school or club coach
- Sends a generic email
- Sends a questionnaire, form letter, recruiting brochure and summer camp application
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Create A Free Recruiting Profile Today!
CaptainU helps athletes & parents not only be proactive but also to manage and take control of their entire recruiting journey.