Kyle Ohman, co-creator of BasketballHQ.com, has been named STACK's Expert of the Month for September 2012. He will receive a $500 cash award. Ohman has quickly built up an impressive library of content by regularly submitting high-quality articles covering basketball training and skill development to STACK.com. His articles on The Best Plyometric Exercises for Basketball and Bored With Your Ball Handling Workouts? New 20-Minute Drills for Guards were among the most popular STACK articles during the month of September.
Learn more about STACK's Expert Contributor Program and take advantage of the opportunity to contribute content to educate, inform and inspire millions of athletes, trainers, coaches and athletic directors through STACK.com and STACK Magazine.
- Drew Henley, creator of Henley Sports Performance
- Kait Fortunato, registered dietitian, Rebecca Bitzer & Associates
- Mitch Calvert, fitness expert and owner of mitchcalvert.com
Experts Featured in STACK Magazine, Back To School 2012 Issue
- Guy Demong, strength coach and part owner of Innovative Fitness (Langley, B.C. )
- John Cissik, president of Human Performance Services, LLC
- LG Robinson, British arm Vet and founding member of ATBRU Search & Rescue Team (UK)
- Tom Kovic, founder and president, Victory Collegiate Consulting
Photo Credit: Getty Images // Thinkstock