Since entering the minors in 1991, Colorado Rockies pitcher LaTroy Hawkins has played for 10 different Major League Baseball teams. But based on his recent Instagram workout videos, you’d never know he’s been a pro for over 20 years, or that he happens to be 41 years old.
Hawkins has been working out with St. Louis Cardinals pitcher Sam Freeman in Prosper, Texas, under the tutelage of trainer Brandon McIntosh.
Below are 12 of Hawkins’ battling ropes moves.
1. Alternating Wave with Squat
2. Jumping Jacks
3. Double Wave with Lateral Hop and Full-Body Slams
4. Alternating Wave with Reverse Lunge & Lateral Full-Body Slams
5. Double Wave Up-Down
6. Kneeling Double Wave
7. Plank Single-Arm Wave
8. Burpee Alternating Wave
9. Seated Crunch Alternating Wave
10. Bicycle Kick Alternating Wave
11. One-legged Crouch Alternating Wave