Benefits: Builds back and core power through a throwing motion.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Have a partner stand about 6 feet in front of you.
- When your partner tosses the med ball, catch it 1 to 2 feet over your face.
- Let the ball's momentum carry it over your head until it touches the ground.
- Immediately throw the med ball back to your partner as forcefully as possible.
- Repeat for the specified number of reps.
Photo Credit: Getty Images // Thinkstock