To show you what not to do, each week STACK brings you a moment from the weight room or sports field gone horribly wrong.
What's funnier than 20 six-year-olds running into a banner in slow motion? Twenty six-year-olds running into a banner in slow motion with the Chariots of Fire music playing in the background.
We are not exaggerating when we say that we've watched this video 20 times. Every frame is perfect. Here are a few things to enjoy on subsequent viewings.
- Our favorite person in the entire video is the girl on the right closest to the banner. While most of the moms and cheerleaders watch the trainwreck in stunned silence, she spends most of the video jumping up and down in glee.
- One mom in the background starts taking video, but puts her phone away when things start going awry. Mom, you can learn a thing or two from the dad in the stands who not only filmed the whole thing, but captured it in slow motion while refusing to flinch. When life gives you an opportunity to record embarrassing footage of your child, YOU TAKE IT!
- At :50, a kid comes flying into the pile with his hands in the air. The banner has already defeated eight of his teammates, but this little guy knows that he will be the one to take it down. He of course lands on his face.
- When you're a big kid, few things in life are better than jumping onto a dogpile. At 1:05, you can see #33 speed up to jump onto the giant pile of six-year-olds. This will be the highlight of his week.
Read more Fitness Fail Friday:
- The Truth About Running on the Beach
- The Lowest Moment in High School Football History
- Worst Bench Press Ever?
Photo Credit: Getty Images // Thinkstock