Who’s Doing It?
Ryan Matthews, San Diego Chargers Running Back
Why Do It
- Warms up your glutes and low back
- Relieves tension in your mid-back (a common problem for athletes) so you can execute your skills without restriction from tight muscles.
How to Do It:
- Assume Push-Up position and lower halfway to ground
- Rotate hips and lift leg up and over toward opposite hip; attempt to touch ground with toe on opposite side of body
- Rotate back to center to return to start position; perform rep with opposite leg
- Continue in alternating fashion for specified reps
Sets/Reps: 1×4 each leg