Every week, a new STACK Challenge gives you an opportunity to test your athletic ability and win a STACK T-shirt. Take the challenge and enter to win by tweeting your results with #STACKChallenge.
Get stronger, build power and challenge your entire body in less than five minutes with this week’s STACK Challenge, courtesy of trainer Todd Durkin.
To complete the Full-Body Burner Challenge, perform 10 reps of Dumbbell Squats and Shoulder Presses, then 20 Skater Plyos. Repeat the circuit twice more. Time yourself and make sure you’re performing full reps with proper form.
Dumbbell Squat and Shoulder Press
- Holding dumbbells in an athletic stance, lower into a Squat until your thighs are parallel to the ground
- Keep your back straight and your knees behind your toes
- Extend your hips and knees to drive out of the squat position and press the dumbbells overhead
- Lower the dumbbells to your shoulders and repeat
- Use 25-pound dumbbells if possible
- Bound at least three feet to the left off your right leg
- Land on your left foot, bringing your right foot behind and your right hand across your body
- Immediately repeat to the other side
Perform three sets of Dumbbell Squats and Shoulder Presses (10 reps) and Skater Plyos (20 reps) as quickly as possible.
How Do You STACK Up?
No Rookie, Pro and All-Star levels this week. Just focus on full reps performed as quickly as possible. Repeat the challenge once a week for four weeks, and strive to beat your previous time each week.
How to Win a STACK T-Shirt
- Complete the challenge by Sept. 14
- Follow STACK on Twitter (@stackmedia)
- Tweet your results with #STACKChallenge
Watch next week’s STACK Challenge to see if you won.
Build strength and power faster by incorporating these workouts into your training: