End the confusion of what to do when you get to the gym with this full body workout.
I love this workout because every exercise requires you to use every muscle in your body at once. The circuit style allows you to get your heart rate up and train your muscles to move a big load fast. The result? Fat loss and a ton of muscle-building.
The key to this workout is efficiency. Set your weights up ahead of time and go from circuit to circuit as quickly as possible. You will notice a big difference in your conditioning, grip, and upper- and lower-body strength with this new style of workout.
Incorporate this into your workout program 2-3 times per week and watch your results go through the roof!
Do 1 set of each exercise in the order shown without rest; then rest 90 seconds. That’s 1 round. Go for 4 Rounds of each circuit then move on to the next circuit (A-B-C-D)
- Suitcase Carry – Use DB’s = Half Your Body Weight; OR Rogue Farmer Carry Bar – 30 seconds each arm
- Valslide Single-Leg Push-Up To Knee Tuck – x10 each leg
- Pull Up Combo (towel grip, wide grip, chins) – x3 each exercise
- Iso Hold DB Bench – x10 each arm
- Band-Resisted Kettlebell Swing – x15
- Alpha Press – x10 each side
- Off set RFE Squat to Single-Leg Deadlift – x6 each leg
- Heavy Reverse Sled Drag – 30 seconds
- Hammer Curl – x12
- Tricep Dips – x15
- 30 seconds all out
- 15 seconds rest
- 20 seconds all out
- 10 seconds rest
- 10 seconds all out
- Rest 2 minutes
Get in, get out and get your nutrition game going. Follow up this workout with a solid combination of high-quality proteins and carbohydrates. After this barn burner, your muscles will be begging for it!