- Lie on your right side supporting your body with your right arm.
- Place foam roller between floor and outside of right thigh.
- Move left leg to front of your body and place that foot flat on ground.
- Starting at hip, slowly roll between hip and knee.
- Repeat for opposite side.
For all foam roller exercises, roll slowly over specified region for 30-60 seconds until you identify a tender area. Hold roller on tender spot for an additional 30 seconds before continuing.
Purpose: Loosen soft tissue; decrease soreness within muscles