Back Hypers W/ Med Ball Throws
- Assume position in Back Hyper machine holding very light med ball in each hand
- Keeping arms in “Flex T” position [elbows at shoulders and bent at 90 degrees], perform Back Extension
- Pause at top of movement, rotate right and throw med ball with right hand into rebounder 10 feet in front
- Catch ball in right hand, lower to start and repeat with throw from left arm
- Continue alternating arms for specified reps
Durkin: We’re working on throwing and the backside of the bodyhamstrings, glutes and lower back. They’re using the rebounder to really focus on extending with rotation. The balls definitely help work the backside and frontside shoulders.