Dumbbell Reverse Raise
For this exercise, use lighter weight than what you’d use for a traditional Dumbbell Lateral Raise.
- Assume athletic stance with dumbbells at sides of hips and slightly bend elbows
- Maintaining correct body position and without momentum, raise dumbbells to side until arms are parallel to ground; rotate hands so palms are up
- Keep dumbbells flat and level
- Raise dumbbells overhead, keeping thumbs back, weight level
- With control, return to horizontal/start position
- Repeat for specified reps