Former Atlanta Falcons WR Harry Douglas recently signed with the Tennessee Titans, and it certainly appears that he’s focused on making an impact with his new team. Douglas, who has caught 258 passes for 3,130 yards in his seven seasons, hit the weight room hard this off-season; and he recently posted an inside view of his workout regimen to Instagram.
Check out Douglas’s full workout below and watch the videos to see him perform the exercises.
Day 1: Arms and upper body
- Bench Press – 4×8; add 10 extra pounds after first set, and add another 10 pounds after second set.
- Pull-Ups – 4×10
- Dumbbell Incline Press – 3×8; increase weight by 5 pounds each set
- Dumbbell Row – 3×8 both arms
- TRX Reverse Push-Up – 3×8
- Kettlebell Shoulder Press – 3×5 each arm
- Bicep Curls – 3×15
- Free Weight Hold – 3x 10 seconds
Day 2: Legs and lower body
- Trap Bar Deadlift – 4×5; increase weight by 10 pounds each set
- Kettlebell Squats – 4×5
- Single-Leg RDLs – 3×5 each leg
- Hip Thrusts – 3×8