Yeah, this one is not for beginners. This downright mean upper-body and core workout will leave you down for the count! It’s definitely intense. It will leave your chest, back and biceps screaming for help. Talk about a great way to build definition and shed fat in 45 minutes. Yes, I said 45 minutes.
RELATED: 4 Sure-Fire Ways to Build a Strong Core
Here’s what you need to know
- Don’t try these exercises until you are absolutely ready (regress when needed.)
- You will do one superset to start.
- This combines a chest workout with back and core work.
- You will do one tri-set.
- You will finish with a HIIT circuit targeting your core and arms.
- The workout should only take you 45 minutes or less.
Ready to shred your upper body? Here we go:
- A1: Bench Press – 2X10, 2X5
- A2: Landmine 3D Raise – 3X10
- B1: DB Fly to Squeeze Press – 3X8
- B2: Back Fly to Hammer Curl – 3X8
- B3: Chin-Ups with Leg Raise – 3Xfailure (go ’til ya can’t go any more)
RELATED: 7-Exercise Core-Blasting Workout
30 seconds on, 15 seconds of rest between exercises, 1 minute rest between rounds. 3 rounds!
- C1: Plank Taps
- C2: Ring Fly to Fallout
- C3: TRX Y to Bicep Curl
- C4: TRX Knee Tuck
- C5: Weighted Burpees
RELATED: 4 HIIT Workouts That Will Get You in Shape Fast
That’s it! Implement this intense upper-body and core workout and watch your gains go through the roof!