By now you know that off-season training is what makes or breaks an athlete, and to be the best, you have to train like the best. To help you defeat your competition, STACK introduces Football Training, an all-inclusive guide to some of the best pro-athlete workouts.
Get real pro athlete-tested exercises along with how-to photos and in depth Coaching Points from elite trainers. Want to improve your agility? Check out Colts’ QB Peyton Manning’s agility, strength and flexibility workout. If your goal is resistance training, turn to Saints’ RB Reggie Bush for detailed drills, along with prehab and core strengthening exercises. Whatever your training goals happen to be, STACK’s got you covered.
Other pro athletes’ training featured in Football Training:
• Minnesota Vikings RB Adrian Peterson’s speed and NFL Combine training
• Buffalo Bills WR Terrell Owens’ band training
• Indianapolis Colts DE Dwight Freeney’s off-season strength training
• Functional training with San Diego Chargers RB LaDainian Tomlinson and Carolina Panthers DE Julius Peppers
• Speed training with Pittsburgh Steelers LB James Harrison
• Quickness and agility training with New Orleans Saints DB Darren Sharper
The book finishes with a chapter on intense high altitude training to develop stamina, with super-trainer Chip Smith and Chicago Bears linebacker Brain Urlacher.
It’s no coincidence that the STACKletes gracing the pages of Football Training have turned in all-pro performances over the past few years. Likewise, if you want to edge out your opponents, Football Training will guide you to gaining that edge.
For ordering information, and to check out other STACK training books, head to stack.com/books.