No need to change between running and training shoes. The stylish Nike Trainer 1.3 is a versatile shoe, good for any type of running, agility drills or weight room activity. New to the 1.3 is a larger Max Air unit in the heel, comprising a phylon/cushion combination for maximum comfort and impact protection when pounding the pavement or track—all while offering the durability needed for daily strength training sessions.
Additional features of the Trainer 1.3 include:
- Ultra-strong, ultra lightweight Flywire in the forefoot for targeted support and a unique dynamic fit
- Solid rubber outsoles with delta-shaped nodes on the medial and a herringbone pattern on the lateral side for multi-surface traction and durability
- Rubber wraps on the toe for stability when performing exercises such as Push-Ups and Planks
- Deep flex grooves extending from the midsole through the outsole for greater flexibility
- Forefoot pivot points for easily changing direction, pivoting and making quick turns
A release date has not yet been announced. Stay tuned to the STACK blog for the latest updates on the 1.3 and other Nike products.
Photo: Courtesy of Nike
Photo Credit: Getty Images // Thinkstock