Every week, a new STACK Challenge gives you an opportunity to test your athletic ability and win a STACK T-shirt. Take the challenge and enter to win a T-shirt by tweeting your results with #STACKChallenge.
Last week, we tested your upper-body strength and endurance with the Army Push-Up test. Now we’re adding coordination and core strength with the tough Spider-Man Push-Up.
In this week’s STACK Challenge, there’s no time limit and no resting. Just gut out as many Spider-Man Push-Ups as you can without collapsing.
To complete a Spider-Man Push-Up:
- Lower into a Push-Up while simultaneously bringing your right knee to your right elbow.
- Drive out of the Push-Up while extending your right leg back to the starting position.
- Repeat on your opposite side and continue in alternating fashion.
Complete as many Spider-Man Push-Ups as you can without resting.
How Do You STACK Up?
Rookie: Fewer than 12
All-Star: More than 25
How to Win a STACK T-Shirt
- Complete the challenge by March 30
- Follow STACK on Twitter (@stackmedia)
- Tweet your results and include #STACKChallenge
Congratulations to @Drew Brickwedde for winning last week’s T-shirt by dominating the Army Push-Up test!
Not an All-Star yet? Get better by incorporating these exercises into your workout: