Every week, a new STACK Challenge gives you an opportunity to test your athletic ability and win a STACK T-shirt. Take the challenge and enter to win by tweeting your results with #STACKChallenge.
Today's STACK Challenge comes straight from the NFL. Todd Durkin, who trains New Orleans Saints QB Drew Brees, shares a challenge that makes professional athletes gasp for air after just a few minutes. Try it yourself to find out if you have pro-level conditioning.
To perform the Who Dat? Challenge, complete three rounds of the following circuit:
- Power Clean and Press x10
- Burpees x 10
- Shuttle Run x 10, 20, 30 and 40 yards
Durkin recommends adding 35 pounds to each side of the barbell for the Clean and Press. If you can't perform the exercise with that much weight, feel free to substitute a 20-pound medicine ball for the barbell. If you start struggling with form, you can always rest, but time stops only when you complete three sets.
Complete three sets of the Who Dat? circuit as quickly as possible.
How Do You STACK Up?
Rookie: 9 minutes
Pro: 7.5 minutes
All-Star: 6 minutes
How to Win a STACK T-Shirt
- Complete the challenge by Oct. 5
- Follow STACK on Twitter (@stackmedia)
- Tweet your results with #STACKChallenge
Looking for more quick workouts that deliver real results? Start with these:
- This 15-Minute Challenge Will Torch You
- Get in Shape Fast With the 20-Minute Hurricane Workout
- This Exercise May Make You Puke (But It'll Build Muscle Fast)
Photo Credit: Getty Images // Thinkstock