To perform at your peak athletic potential, you must stay energized with the right food. Nutrient- and vitamin-rich fuel prepares your body for any athletic endeavor. This season, give yourself a boost with a nutritious homemade fruit smoothie for pre- or post-workout nourishment.
Homemade Fruit Smoothie Ingredients
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Cup frozen blueberries
- 2 Cups orange juice
- 1 Cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 tsp. flaxseed oil
Homemade Fruit Smoothie Directions
- Peel two bananas and place them in the blender
- Add blueberries and orange juice to blender
- Add spinach leaves and flaxseed oil to blender
- Blend the ingredients on medium-high for 10 seconds
- Enjoy your homemade smoothie!