- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- handful of almonds
Directions: "Ice Cream"
- Place peeled bananas in a large bowl.
- Mash them into a paste with the underside of a large spoon, then toss back in your freezer until firm. Repeat until the "ice cream" is creamy, then stir in the protein powder.
- Prepare your toppings while the ice cream is in the freezer.
- Wash the strawberries, then chop them into bite-sized pieces.
- Smash a handful of almonds until they reach a sprinkle-like consistency.
- Remove banana "ice cream" from the freezer and top with almonds and strawberries. Enjoy.
Photo Credit: Getty Images // Thinkstock