Benefits: Increases lower-body power and upper-body strength.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and hold a med ball at chest height with your arms extended.
- Perform a half squat while bringing the med ball between your legs.
- Extend your hips and knees to propel the med ball up.
- Drop into a quarter squat and catch the ball at your chest.
- Simultaneously extend your hips, knees and ankles and throw the med ball straight into the air.
- Catch the med ball off of the bounce and repeat for the specified number of reps.
Photo Credit: Getty Images // Thinkstock